HomeDisclaimer

– Riosultravel, Agência de Viagens e Actividades Marítimo-Turísticas lda, a portuguese-registered company (portuguese VAT 500879265), with capital amount of 100 000,00€ at registered office at Rua Tristão Vaz Teixeira, 15 – C Monte Gordo 8900-470 Portugal, also registered at Conservatória do Registo Co­mer­cial of Vila Real de Santo António with the number 245/19790917 and permit number 511/86.
Tourit Animation Register:
RNAAT Registo n.º 21/2010 – Riosultravel – Agência de Viagens e Actividades Marítimo-Turísticas Lda.
Travel Agency Register:
RNAVT Registo n.º 1941 – Riosultravel – Agência de Viagens e Actividades Marítimo-Turísticas Lda.
License to Operate
Check the licence issued by the Portuguese Directorate General of Tourism (Turismo de Portugal, I.P). No Travel and Tourism Agency may engage in the activity without the guarantees required by the regulator, Legal Liability and bond to guarantee the repayment of money given by customers if the contracted services are not made.
See the list Travel Agencies that are legal.
Whenever you go to a travel agency in case of doubt, check its number of license, which must be exposed and visible.
APAVT – Associação Portuguesa de Agências de Viagens e Turismo
Portuguese Association of Travel Agencies and Tourism
Belonging to APAVT, is a guarantee to the consumer, only members of APAVT adherents are members of the Ombudsman for Customer.
Only companies licensed travel and tourism agency assigned by Turismo de Portugal, I.P. can organize, sell tours, bookings for accommodation and transport, represent other national of foreign companies, foreign tour operators or perform any sort of intermediation, making reception transfer or assistance.
No travel and tourism company can initiate or pursue their activities without making the guarantees required by law : legal liability and bond.
Reservations: Upon booking, the client must signal with 30% of the holiday price, liquidating the remaining 70% until 21 days before departure. If enrolment takes place within 21 days or less from date of departure, the client must take the full payment. Reservations for excursions national or local, client should signal with 50% of the balance must be paid 24 hours prior to departure. The Travel Agency Riosultravel reserves the right to cancel any registration for which payment has not been made under above conditions.
Note: Services canceled within less than 24 hours before departure will not be refunded.
VAT included in prices shown, if there is information to the contrary
RESPONSABILITY: The responsibility of the Travel agency Riosultravel, emerging obligations, is guaranteed by a liability insurance in the amount of 75 000.00 € at Tranquilidade insurance company, AP 8900702997 for a security through guarantee bank Millennium BCP. The maritime & touristic activity by AP. 80/00800001 in the amount of 250 000.00 € at Seguros Mutua, under the legislation in force.
-Where to Riosultravel Travel agency and Act Mar. Turis Ltd (Licence No. 511/86), acts as an intermediary between its elements and the carrier and other service providers shall not be liable for any damages caused by cancellation or delay of their tours. Accordingly, the Riosultravel Travel agency and Act Mar. Turis Lda shall not be liable under any circumstances for damages resulting from death or personal injury, loss or damage to personal belongings during excursions.
– Any disputes arising from this contract shall be settled in the Court of Vila Real de Santo António, according to Portuguese law.
passeio de barco guadiana
Working Hours
Office
Mon - Fri
9h30 - 18h00
Phone 24h
+351 962 012 112
+351 918 064 615
Contacts
reservas@riosultravel.com
contabilidade@riosultravel.com
comercial@riosultravel.com
+351 281 510 200
+351 962 102 112
+351 918 064 615
+351 918 064 615
https://riosultravel.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/riosul_rnavt.png

Visit us on Social Networks

Close

Disclaimer

Fill out the form to book the Tour. Required fields are marked *



Enquiry about the Tour availability or anything you’d like to know. Required fields are marked *